Got a sweet tooth? Then you’ll LOVE these flapjacks. This simple recipe is the answer to your mid-week sweet cravings, the creamy Biscoff spread teamed with oats and chunks of white chocolate is an absolute winner.
Makes 28 bite-size flapjacks
- 250g Porridge oats
- 75g Softened Unsalted Butter
- 90g Soft Brown Sugar
- 160g Lyles Butterscotch Syrup
- 50g Golden Syrup
- 2 Large Tablespoons of Biscoff Spread
- 2 x Bar of White Chocolate
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees
- Mix in a bowl until combined, your oats, softened butter, sugar, butterscotch syrup, golden syrup and Biscoff spread.
- Chop up roughly 1 bar of your white chocolate and add to oad mix, stir until combined.
- Pour mix into lined baking dish and use your hands or the back of a spoon to push the mixture down to fill the dish.
- Top oat mix with blobs of Biscoff (this step is optional)
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes
- When the flapjacks are cooked you need to leave them to cool in the dish for 1 hour.
- Once cooled melt your second bar of white chocolate and drizzle over the top, this will then need to set in the fridge for another hour before you can slice.
- Slice into bite-size pieces for you and your friends & family to enjoy!