Chocolate orange has to be one of my favourite flavour combinations so I thought i’d incorporate both of these in this weekends bake. These decadent, chewy, chocolate Florentines are what dreams are made of.
Makes 18 biscuits
- 50g unsalted butter
- 50g demerara sugar
- 4 tbsps marmalade
- 50g plain flour
- 4 tbsps coco powder
- 40g walnuts chopped
- 2 tbsps chea seeds
- 2 tbsps flax seeds
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees
- Heat the butter, sugar and marmalde in a small pan on a low heat until everything is combined.
- Meanwhile mix all of your dry ingredients together in a bowl (including nuts & seeds).
- Once melted and combined add your wet mixture to your dry mixture and stir well.
- Lined a baking tray with baking paper.
- Spoon six teaspoons of mixture on to each baking tray leaving enough space between each for the biscuits to spread.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Leave to cool completely before eating otherwise they will break!